These have all been taken since we have been home. And, some of them even have his eyes open!
Chillin on the couch.
Some cool flowers we got (thanks!) from the Smith family, Uncle Donnie and Aunt Catherine, and some wonderful ladies at church.
Cuddling on mommy's chest.
Cuddling with eyes open.
I love that he is just hanging out with his hands crossed across his chest.
Cuddling on Daddy's chest. I have tons of pictures of Kari like this... Kaitlyn wasn't a big cuddler... Note the dog...
Look at how cute he is sleeping on his side with his hands under his chin!
I have a picture of Kari exactly like this... So cute :)
Speaking of... This is Kari...
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
A few more pictures of Dylan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 cool people read this:
Oh my heck he is such a cute baby!! Gordon was looking at the pictures with me and he kept saying cute baby over and over again. You guys make such beautiful Children!!! Congrats again and he is really super handsome:)
OH WOW HE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE INFANT KARI. I didn't see it at all until you posted that last pic. OMgosh Em he's precious as heck. Give him to me! I want to hold him! Okay, you keep him; but I still think he's cute!
That's what I'm talking about! Yea for LOTS of AWESOME PICTURES! I agree- he looks a ton like baby Kari. Kaitlyn pushing by the way is HILARIOUS!
Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy! He looks so much like your little girl!
He is seriously so cute!
Wow! Kari and Dylan look like twinners!
Dylan and Kari look so much alike! The pics are very cute!
Emily! He is absolutely beautiful!!!!!
He's adorable and SO handsome!!! LOVE IT!!! :)Look at that hair too. That picture of him and Kari are so much alike! CRAZY! How fun!
Post a Comment