My hair grows quite quickly apparently. And, as if there are some of you out there who don't know, it is also quite curly. Well, it is bloomin' hot down here in Alabamy, and I grew tired of having my hair on my neck. So, when Kari asked the other day if she could get a hair cut, I decided to join her. We cut Kari's hair to her shoulders. I took a huge leap, and cut off 10 inches (I think it was more... I think her measurement was a bit faulty) to donate to Locks of Love. I was truly a bit terrified after it started to curl up and shrink, and wondered what I had done to myself. I didn't want to be a mushroom head. However, I am quite pleased with the results. This is the shortest my hair has been to my remembering. The hubby is even not totally disgruntled. The off the neck thing didn't work out quite like I planned, since now it is so short, it really has no where else to go, but it still goes in a pony tail, so I am ok.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Hair Done
Mommy and Kari's hair do's together :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 cool people read this:
It's wonderful! Such a cute length, and such an adorable curly.
It's beautiful Emmer! My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw this. Congrats! :)
I Love it!! Can't wait to see it in person!
Your hair looks great Emily!
Post a Comment